Visitors

Monday, February 28, 2011

(゜∀゜)メ Dancing cram time~♪

Haha. So I started to think about cramming dances for this year into my schedule. It's not going to be fun but I feel that I need to learn some new ones for Anime Expo! I just love to dance sometimes haha. Its generally fun for me but lately I've been lazy and feel like I've been getting fat since all I do is eat, sit, lay around and go on the computer T^T. It makes me sad XD;; And I've gained about 3 pounds from doing this. So this isn't ideal. I like to stay around the 100 lbs area. :3

But anyways, I have around 19+ dances to learn this year X-x Oh man. So much right? XD But most of them are Vocaloid, some I'm learning with Celcia so we can have some fun as Macross people and Vocaloid people. It seems more fun to dance in a group after all right? If you want to know my list, it's here below haha.

Universal Bunny - May'N
Packaged (Dream Theater) - Hatsune Miku
Koi Suru Voc@loid - Hatsune Miku
Dear Cocoa Girls - Hatsune Miku
Stardust Utopia - Megurine Luka
We are Pop Candy - Kagamine Rin, Len and Hatsune Miku
Kiramekirari - Kagamine Rin and Len
Renai Circulation
Hello Planet - Hatsune Miku
Aoi Tori - C'Mells, C'Rin, C'Len
White Letter - Hatsune Miku
Be Myself
Princess Bride - Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin and Len
Bad Apple!! - Kagamine Rin and Len
Kappa Nitori - Zatsune Miku 
Seikan Hikou - Ranka Lee
The Secret Garden - Hatsune Miku
Luka Luka Night Fever - Megurine Luka
No Life Queen
Just Be Friends - Megurine Luka
Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder - Kagamine Rin and Len
magnet - Megurine Luka and Hatsune Miku
Miki Miki Romantic Night - SF A-2 Miki

Haha. So much to do in so little time. Though, most of them are fun and fast paced. Though, I know only parts of a few of them. Some of them I actually have to start on at some point. Need to get a few mics as well for props in these dances. Augh. So much difficulty haha. But hopefully I'll be able to get some or at least half of these done so I can have fun at Expo. I usually find it much more fun to dance with other people during conventions then going to panels. It's fairly entertaining :D

1 comment: